Organic CBD Oil 600
High Strength, broad-spectrum CBD Oil specifically formulated to give you the maximum benefits and effectiveness of CBD
If you want to address your more chronic health issues such as anxiety, insomnia and pain relief then this is your gal. The 600 is designed to provide you with exactly 30 x 20mg doses, making it easy to administer and plan as part of your treatment regime.
This broad spectrum CBD is produced from the highest quality organic cannabis, proudly cultivated in Africa and is combined with extra-virgin cold-pressed olive oil to create a fast-acting and effective supplement for everyday use.
- Non-psychoactive. THC-free.
- All natural. 100% Plant-based. Vegan.
- Free from heavy metals, herbicides, pesticides, GMOs, synthetic cannabinoids and artificial additives.
- 3rd party lab tested.
- Sustainably produced, organic and environmentally friendly.
- Serving Size: 0.5ml / 5 drops
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving: 20mg CBD
- Maximum Daily Dose: 20mg/day
Directions & Dose:
Place a few drops of Mary’s Muse CBD oil under the tongue for 60 seconds before swallowing.
- Maximum daily dose - 20mg (0.5ml as marked on dropper)
- For oral use only.
- Shake well before use.
- Store in a cool, dark place.
Organic Broad Spectrum cannabidiol extract. Extra-virgin cold-pressed olive oil.
CBD is a naturally occurring cannabinoid which may offer a myriad of benefits including:
- Stress management
- Easing pain and inflammation
- Addressing anxiety and depression
- Improving focus and mental clarity
- Enhancing sleep and relaxation
- Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store at or below 25˚C.
Individuals taking medicine or having any medical concerns should consult with a health practitioner prior to use. If any adverse reactions occur, discontinue use and consult your doctor. Seek medical advice if you feel unwell. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. This product should be used only as directed on the label.
This unregistered medicine has not been evaluated by SAHPRA for its quality, safety, or intended use. This Health Supplement / Complementary Medicine is not intended to treat, cure, or prevent disease