High School: Lesson 1
We have a humongous girl crush on artist, Lauren Fowler , who is fokkin’ funny, rocks a red lippie like nobody’s business and filmed this v. funny video of How To Smoke our favourite Hudson pipe. Watch it, on repeat, then try it for yourself.
To shop our collection of fab Laundry Day goodies, click here
It's all good and well owning a sexy little pipe that makes you go 'ooooh' every time you smoke it, but lady, there is nothing pretty about a pipe encrusted in tar/resin/grime, so clean up your act by learning how to properly care for your canna-equipment.
Follow these simple steps for glass or ceramic pipes:
- Use pipe cleaners to dislodge any gunk/tar/resin stuck in the chamber
- Mix a Tbs of Salt Rox into a Ziploc bag filled with enough Rubbing Alcohol (aka Surgical Spirits) to cover your pipe. You can also use a sealable Tupperware to save on plastic.
- Gently shake, shake, shake (like a Polaroid picture)
- Let it soak for 2-3 hours in the solution, gently shaking every now and again
- Use a clean pipe cleaner to get rid of any remaining debris
- Rinse under lukewarm tap water
- Dry gently with a soft cloth
- Dispose of salt/alcohol solution down the toilet and not down the sink as it will smell!
- Voila, you're done! Happy smoking x